Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun Friday with Friends




One of the most precious things in my life are my friends. It keeps me young and happy. Today, I spent the afternoon with three of the best!! All are over sixty and amazing and style conscious to boot!! I find that sharing time with your friends gives you a sense of peace and well being. It is mandatory for your health and longevity. We worry about each other, try to help, get too busy and forget to take time and they are still there. I value their fun and their wisdom! So this post is to all my friends who I value so much!!

So, on Fun Friday, take a bit of time and spend it with a friend. It is worth it's weight in gold

1 comment:

  1. YOU are a good friend and deserve many. You have a way of making folks feel they matter. :-)

    ReplyDelete