Sunday, September 11, 2011

Christopher and Banks

Happy days are here again :) For all of us over forty who have less than perfect gams--it is refreshing to see a variety of style lengths. Because I am over 5 5", I no longer have to shun skirts and dresses in favor of pants making fashion fun again.

This weekend I also discovered a new store Christopher and Banks which claims Fits to Flatter at prices you will love. So length is up to you. Prices are varied as well. I got this denim skirt on clearance at Christopher and Banks for $6.99--but you have to love to bargain shop. I passed the skirt twice, before I spied it and tried it on. Perfect. Now go and enjoy another side of feminine again.

The Short and Long Of It

Long skirt
$64 - newport-news.com

Skirt
$64 - spiegel.com

Halogen black pencil skirt
$68 - nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment