Saturday, June 11, 2011

Plastic Surgery not for Sally Field



Second on our list of gorgeous over 60 women is Sally Field. Her style is classic and youthful. With long bangs and loose wavy layers, Sally Field's brunette cut is a soft, youthful look for a woman over 40 who wants the look of longer hair without all the fuss.

Check out alot of her photos and see the classic v-neck sweater--a staple for any wardrobe

















On plastic surgery:

"I see myself on TV and I say, 'Oh, I wish that weren't happening to my neck. And your face is falling down, and your eyes are so puffy,'" she says. "But then I see some of the women [who have had plastic surgery] who I thought when they were younger were so beautiful. Now I think, Oh dear, don't do that! And it seems so terribly disrespectful to who they are now."

I think she looks marvelous at any age from The Flying Nun to Nora. Bravo Sally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment