Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shikai All Natural Shower Gel--Gardenia


I just finished gardening and discovered the shower gel I purchased at Whole Foods while I was in Chicago. It was a trial size and the hotel provided everything but shower gel. I paid $1.99 for this. When I first tried it, I didn't have an opinion one way or another. But tonight, I find it delightful. It has a light gardenia scent, not overwhelming, just pleasant. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. Usually after gardening I feel like I itch all over, this seems to have alleviated this problem. Among the main ingredients are aloe vera and colloidal oatmeal. It claims to be safe enough for babies and leaves your skin feeling as just that.

This can also be purchased at Amazon, a set of 3 12 oz for $15.74.

No comments:

Post a Comment