Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun Friday




I really have been remiss this week. I am still catching up from being away at a Library Conference and coming home to dogsit my favorite boxer, granddog, Baxter, and then enjoying our perfect gardening weather.

Soooooo, if you will forgive me I will continue in keeping with our Fun Friday Theme, how about a bunch of Contests.


Thailand, here I come!!
Become a fan at Facebook.com/SoDeliciousDairyFree to win a two week trip for two to Kamalya Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa on the southern coast of Koh Samui in Thailand. Prizes include a cruiser bike, a $1000 education savings account, an Apple iPad and a Save the Planet Scooter

Simon G Woman's World Sweepstakes. Win a beautiful pendant at SimonGJewelry.com














Free Tide
http://www.facebook.com/Tide?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=contests&utm_campaign=P&G_Tide.Antares_Search_TSR%2BChallenge_Sweeps
















A year of roses at WomansWorldMag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment