Monday, May 30, 2011

Yonka Vital Defense



What they say

Pollution, cigarette smoke, exposure
to UV rays, climate variation,
and more: your face encounters
harsh environmental factors
every day.
These damaging factors generate
a large quantity of free radicals*,
overwhelming the body's self-defense
system: this is oxidative stress, which
is responsible for premature aging
of the skin and causes a dull, muddy complexion.
Specially designed to fight this stress, Vital Defense Crème helps the skin to remain youthful; the skin is oxygenated, stress-free, glowing.

What I Say

I tried a sample of this cream. Unfortunately the sample is not enough to use on a regular basis to see if it works. When I used this cream, my skin did seem clearer and more vibrant. To me, it wasn't moisturizing, you put it on your skin and it felt like you hadn't added anything. So on top of this, I would use a moisturizer. Positive, it wasn't greasy, only smoothing, It definitely lets your skin breathe. Negative, I felt like I needed more of a base. I didn't use it long enough to find any diminishing wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment