Thursday, December 22, 2011

Looking for the Perfect Legwear?

I just came across Peek Brooklyn, an online hosiery boutique. I have recently rediscovered the fun of wearing skirts and dresses and this site is a perfect match. They have any kind of leg coverings imaginable from funky to vintage. Prices seem to run from about $20 to $34 for their better tights.

From their site: "PEEK Brooklyn started as the dream of a hosiery enthusiast, myself, and offers for sale much of the hosiery I've featured in my blog Who Moved my Birkin - which has had over 10,000 and will continue to be updated and accompany PEEK with tips on how to wear and appreciate fine hosiery.
PEEK will always have the trendest hosiery of the season, vintage inspired pieces and your daily essentials. We will carry brands that you know and love as well as lesser-known brands that I have found on my travels around the world - sometimes bringing them to the states exlusively through this site. We also hope to support and launch smaller indie brands from both here and the rest of the world.
PEEK Brooklyn is located in the heart of Carroll Gardens, in Brooklyn New York."
Peek Brooklyn - Coloured Stockings, tights, hold-ups and leggings

Peek Brooklyn - Coloured Stockings, tights, hold-ups and leggings (clipped to polyvore.com
Peek Brooklyn - Funky Stockings, tights, hold-ups and leggings



No comments:

Post a Comment