Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Joanne Lumley Savvy over sixty




Do you agree? Would you use collagen?
The actress admitted to having regular collagen injections in her forehead and mouth to stop her looking "old and tired".
"I've had collagen to fill out a scar on my chin," she said. "I've also used it on deep lines across my forehead.
"It can stop you looking very worried or very tired, and I don't need that.
"Hard lines by the mouth too - you don't need them. Never on the lips though. I can't think of anything worse."
Collagen is a naturally occurring protein which degenerates with age and over-exposure to the sun, and can be replenished by injection.
As such it is often regarded as one of the gentler, more natural cosmetic procedures.
However its longevity is variable and in some cases individuals may need a top up every four to six weeks.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-385828/Joannas-secret-look-Ab-Fab-60.html#ixzz1mVQCSwMi

No comments:

Post a Comment