Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Are Bangs Better than Botox?


Goldie Hawn


Candace Bergen

When I was in second grade and intensely focused on reading my second grade teacher told me not to scrunch up my forehead because I would get wrinkles. Even today, when I'm tense, I feel that same forehead scrunched up. I consciously try to relax it but always go back to my wrinkle causing expression. Soooooo, the question becomes Botox or Bangs. Anyone can wear bangs. They are fantastic because they hide fine lines on your forehead, and give a dated haircut some pizazz. Don't go for the straight across little girl bang, pushing yours off to the side with an angled cut will soften the face and play up your eyes and cheekbones. According to the experts to avoid the little girl look brush your bangs back and forth as you dry them, pointing the nozzle down. Celebrity stylists sometimes use gel to hold the hair to the side, or let the locks hang free so they can sweep and fall differently for photo-ops

No comments:

Post a Comment