Sunday, July 3, 2011

Help--My Frizz is Out of Control


I don 't know if it's old age LOL or Connecticut humidity but this year my hair is out of control. My hair is baby fine, and tends to wave a bit but when it's humid it goes wacko. I've tried leave on products and hair spray. Nothing works. I used to love Herbal Essence Shampoo and used it for years, but then they changed their formula and I stopped using it. Well browsing the shelves with their myriad of products, I came upon their smoothing shampoo and thought I would give it a try. It was like going to a salon. My hair felt healthy (not dry like the frizzy makes it) and smooth. I didn't even need conditioner. Second day, it still looks great, even with a steady rain coming down. I would highly recommend this product. Check out their website, www.herbalessence.com or like herbal essence on facebook for coupons and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment